Skip to main content

Belgium

Belgium, the country across the Netherlands border, I'm lucky that I lived in Breda, so it's really close to Belgium border, and I can just take the train and I'll be there in an hour or so.

What to love about Belgium?
  1. Belgian Waffle, of course you gotta try the belgian waffle when u're in Belgium, my favorite is Leonidas, but the one that you find in Station is good as well
  2. Forever 21, it's one of the store that you can't find in NL, so going to Belgium can be one of your shopping alternative
  3. Beautiful Old Buildings, the buildings in Belgium is kinda similar with the one in Amsterdam. but it's still worth to visit or just for a weekend break

How to get there?  

From NL you can just take a train or bus to Belgium. I preferably train because it's faster, and if you're under 26 you can use the "Young People" tariff, which is cheaper than normal tariff. To buy a train ticket you can just go to the train station and buy it from the machine or just go to the ticket and service counter and buy it there (with extra 0.75euro cost if I'm not mistaken). Or you can buy it online and take the benefit of Go Pass Roosendaal, a one way ticket which only 7.20 from Roosendaal to any station in Belgium.

Where to stay?
Well, there are lots of hostel and hotel in Belgium, but I prefer to do a day trip if I went to Antwerpen, because it's only an hour from Breda (my home). You can just google to find a cheap hostel or try couchsurfing

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona

I went to Barcelona for 3 days, with my friend. This trip is so last minutely so the plane ticket is kinda expensive around 200 euro round trip. But the rest of the trip were cheap, I think I spent around 300 euro for this trip. Here's the details. Day 0 - Sleeping in Airport We took an extra early Transavia flight from Amsterdam Airport 06.05 in the morning. Since we don't have car and count on public transportation, we decided to sleep in Airport, it's my very first time experience sleeping in Airport. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is quite comfortable to sleep in, in boarding area (it's advisable to check in online so you can enter the boarding area) you can see some recliner near the restaurant area, and also sofa which you can lay down. It was quite quiet in the midnight but after 3ish people start to come and it's getting noisy. But if you're not checked in yet, you can find some quiet place on 2nd floor to sleep, but no recliner whatsoever so you have to ...

Baking Time!!!

so today is my 2nd day off, and i decided to bake some cookies i got the recipe from here they called spread.. and it's soooo easy :D

Summer Trip (Final Part - Prague I'm in Love)

Prague, the capital and largest city of Czech Republic. It's also the historical capital of Bohemian proper . Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava river, the city is home to about 1.3 million people, while its larger urban zone is estimated to have a population of nearly 2 million. The city has a temperate oceanic climate, with warm summers and chilly winters. Not much people know about Prague, that's why they questioned me why I would go to Prague all by myself, well after this post I'm sure you will love Prague as much as I do. Day 16 - Finally Prague After a sleepless night at Milan Airport, and a morning flight to Prague. I finally arrived in Prague, one of my favorite city in Europe.    Oh yeah, you don't have to change the currency (EUR to CZK) at the airport, you can just use the ATM, and take money from there (It's cheaper considering the fee they asked in airport). But since I didn't know it before I get a pretty good rate at Milan...