Skip to main content

I'm so thankful I found you :)

Sometimes you want to have a boyfriend that like in the movie, a prince with a white horse, all the romantic and cliche things that all the media wants you to believe what a good boyfriend looks like, or act. But people are not the same, some are romantic, and some are not. Some say romantic things and they didn't mean it. Some even romantic in their own way, but you just didn't realize it. So here's something for you my dear :)


He never gives me flowers
He never gives me teddy bear
He didn’t send “Good Morning” text every morning
Or even “Good Night” text when the night ends
Sometimes he even spends hours playing video games instead of spending time with me
But he stayed home instead of hanging out with his friends when I was sick
He whispered “ I love you” in my ear before he went to sleep and hugged me
He holds my hand everywhere we go
He gives me a box of chocolate when I’m on my period
He always help washing the dishes
He gave a really good massage
Sometimes when you think your boyfriend is not sweet enough
Not romantic enough, maybe you need to playback all the things you’ve done
How he did things and stuff, that small little things, things he did, the way he talks or look at you
He might be romantic in his own way
My boyfriend is romantic in his own way, and I’m not gonna complain again
I love him the way he is, and nothing is going to change that :)

Popular posts from this blog

Barcelona

I went to Barcelona for 3 days, with my friend. This trip is so last minutely so the plane ticket is kinda expensive around 200 euro round trip. But the rest of the trip were cheap, I think I spent around 300 euro for this trip. Here's the details. Day 0 - Sleeping in Airport We took an extra early Transavia flight from Amsterdam Airport 06.05 in the morning. Since we don't have car and count on public transportation, we decided to sleep in Airport, it's my very first time experience sleeping in Airport. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is quite comfortable to sleep in, in boarding area (it's advisable to check in online so you can enter the boarding area) you can see some recliner near the restaurant area, and also sofa which you can lay down. It was quite quiet in the midnight but after 3ish people start to come and it's getting noisy. But if you're not checked in yet, you can find some quiet place on 2nd floor to sleep, but no recliner whatsoever so you have to ...

Baking Time!!!

so today is my 2nd day off, and i decided to bake some cookies i got the recipe from here they called spread.. and it's soooo easy :D

Summer Trip (Final Part - Prague I'm in Love)

Prague, the capital and largest city of Czech Republic. It's also the historical capital of Bohemian proper . Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava river, the city is home to about 1.3 million people, while its larger urban zone is estimated to have a population of nearly 2 million. The city has a temperate oceanic climate, with warm summers and chilly winters. Not much people know about Prague, that's why they questioned me why I would go to Prague all by myself, well after this post I'm sure you will love Prague as much as I do. Day 16 - Finally Prague After a sleepless night at Milan Airport, and a morning flight to Prague. I finally arrived in Prague, one of my favorite city in Europe.    Oh yeah, you don't have to change the currency (EUR to CZK) at the airport, you can just use the ATM, and take money from there (It's cheaper considering the fee they asked in airport). But since I didn't know it before I get a pretty good rate at Milan...